Parent Prakop and Associates Insurance Agency
Fire (Dwelling) Insurance

A “standard” homeowner’s policy generally offers coverage against a variety of different hazards including damage by fire. However, a “Fire Insurance” policy (also known as a “Dwelling Fire” policy) is a separate and specialized form of insurance that will cover the cost of repair or replacement beyond what the “standard”  homeowner’s  policy covers.

Are you someone that would benefit by having a separate Dwelling Fire policy?

Call us today to find out! Click on the Phone Icon above and then the “Call Us” bar and one of our staff will be happy to assist you in making this determination.  

733 Washington Street, Stoughton, MA, 02072, United States
Switch to desktop site